Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Great Words to Live By

There is no half singing in the shower, you're either a rock star or an opera singer ~ Joseph Groban

I just broke up with someone and the last thing she said to me was "You'll never find anyone like me again!" I'm thinking, "I should hope not! If I don't want you, why would I want someone like you.

I am so clever that sometimes I don't understand a single word of what I am saying. ~ Oscar Wilde

Don't drink and drive - you might hit a bump and spill it. ~ Murphy's Law

Virtue is insufficient temptation. ~ George Bernard Shaw

Men and nations behave wisely once they have exhausted all the other alternatives. ~ Abba Eban

If women didn't exist, all the money in the world would have no meaning. ~ Aristotle

Attention to health is life greatest hindrance. ~ Plato

Alcohol - the cause of, and solution to, all of life's problems. ~ Homer Simpson

Behind every great man is a woman rolling her eyes. ~ Jim Carrey

Cleanliness becomes more important when godliness is unlikely. ~ P. J. O'Rourke

Life is like a sewer... what you get out of it depends on what you put into it. ~ Tom Lehrer

The only fool bigger than the person who knows it all is the person who argues with him. ~ Stanislaw Jerszy Lec

Life doesn't imitate art, it imitates bad television. ~ Woody Allen

Life is a moderately good play with a badly written third act. ~ Truman Capote

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Please keep the blog free from any Spam! Thanks