Friday, August 19, 2011

Angel Whispers

"As I face myself through teary eyes
I don’t recognize my reflection
A shadow of my former self
I see a fraud, a coward a sad soul
Too ashamed to seek guidance
And always thinking I’m not good enough.

As I stand alone unsure what to do
I hear a sweet whisper in my ear,
Saying “Stay strong, have faith
I will guide you and protect you”
As I turn around to catch a glimpse
I see brightness but was oh so brief,

There was a comfort in this whisper
My spirits lifted, soaring so high

As I lay down and close my eyes
I feel relaxed and calm,
I drifted off.

In my dream I awoke
There stood the angel that I hoped
Once again I hear a whisper
Saying “I’m here to give you hope
And stand by your side”"

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Please keep the blog free from any Spam! Thanks